Do you want to explore the nearby Allgäu or spend a quiet day at Lake Constance? Ravensburg is the ideal starting point for excursions into the beautiful and varied surroundings.
We have put together a few of the most popular excursion destinations for you below. On request, we will of course also be happy to help you personally with your individual route planning.
- Lake Constance, Mainau Island and Reichenau, Rhine Falls in Schaffhausen
- Upper Swabian Baroque Road with the basilica town of Weingarten
- Appenzell foothills with the Säntis Railway
- Festival town of Bregenz with the “local mountain” Pfänder
- Upper Swabian brewing tradition presented in the Tettnang Hop Museum and the Beer Mug Museum in Bad Schussenried
- Adventure days for young and old at Ravensburger Spieleland
- Pile-dwelling museum in Uhldingen, poetry town of Meersburg
- Constance and Zeppelin home in Friedrichshafen
- Salem Castle with the Monkey Mountain in the immediate vicinity
- Alpine landscape of Voralberg
- Lindau and Bregenz casinos
For city enthusiasts, day trips to Zurich, St. Gallen, Oberstdorf, Ulm, Stuttgart or Munich are worthwhile.
Have you not yet discovered something suitable for you? We will be happy to advise you personally on your individual excursion planning.
Do you have any questions or would you like to reserve a room?
We're here to help!